- Administration and management
- Employment and labour, business
- Banking and finance
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Death estate administration, wills and succession
- Construction, business
- Family law
- Insurance and compensation
- Utilities and energy
- Ownership transition
- Human rights
- Intellectual property law
- IT, business
- Debt recovery, business
- Bankruptcy and reconstructions
- Competition, business
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Tenancy law
- Public sector
- Planning- and environmental law
- Litigation and arbitration, business
- Commercial and company law
- Tax, business
- Criminal law
- Transport / Maritime law / Aviation
- Forced removal cases
- Public procurement, business
- Refugee- and Immigration law
- Mergers & acquisitions
Commercial and company law
Whether transferring a personally owned business to a full-fledged company in conjunction with company conversion, starting new companies, including foreign subsidiaries, or changing existing ones by forming holding companies or mergers and demergers, you can depend on us for expert legal advice based on years of experience.
When choosing between running a personally owned business or other form of company, clients face an array of decisions on such matters as business tax, liability risks, capital requirements and auditing considerations, as well as shareholders’ agreements in cases where several parties are involved in the proposed company establishment. We take all of these issues into account when providing counselling.
We offer clearly defined, set agreements, so our clients need never hesitate to call our attorneys and have them answer a quick question or address a problem before making a final decision.
As members of the Danish Commerce and Companies Agency “webreg”, we can register the establishment of a company or changes in existing companies online at short notice.
We can also offer companies a range of legal IT services that enable them to hold general meetings and board meetings online, and set up and maintain online extranets with various functionalities for the company’s stakeholders. Contact the individual attorney for more information.