- Administration and management
- Employment and labour, business
- Banking and finance
- Death estate administration, wills and succession
- Construction, business
- Family law
- Insurance and compensation
- Utilities and energy
- Ownership transition
- Human rights
- Intellectual property law
- IT, business
- Debt recovery, business
- Bankruptcy and reconstructions
- Competition, business
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Tenancy law
- Public sector
- Planning- and environmental law
- Litigation and arbitration, business
- Commercial and company law
- Tax, business
- Criminal law
- Transport / Maritime law / Aviation
- Forced removal cases
- Public procurement, business
- Refugee- and Immigration law
- Mergers & acquisitions
Litigation and arbitration
All our attorneys assist in resolving disputes in their relevant areas of practice.
Disputes are often resolved before the courts, where we represent our clients in specific legal actions.
Our attorneys are seasoned litigators, and a number are qualified to plead before the Supreme Court.
We can offer the assistance of attorneys highly experienced in litigation and arbitration cases, whether brought before Danish courts or Danish and international arbitration tribunals.
We also conduct cases before boards, councils and complaint bodies, such as the Complaints Board for Public Procurement, and have extensive experience in enforcement proceedings, not least injunction cases regarding, e.g., intellectual property rights.
Our attorneys also serve as arbitrators in their specific spheres of expertise.