- Administration and management
- Employment and labour, business
- Banking and finance
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Death estate administration, wills and succession
- Construction, business
- Family law
- Insurance and compensation
- Utilities and energy
- Ownership transition
- Human rights
- Intellectual property law
- IT, business
- Debt recovery, business
- Bankruptcy and reconstructions
- Competition, business
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Tenancy law
- Public sector
- Planning- and environmental law
- Litigation and arbitration, business
- Commercial and company law
- Tax, business
- Criminal law
- Transport / Maritime law / Aviation
- Forced removal cases
- Public procurement, business
- Refugee- and Immigration law
- Mergers & acquisitions
EU and national legislation impact the legal regulation of the utilities and energy sector, an area of major social significance in general and specific importance to a range of public authorities and private stakeholders.
The lawyer in charge of this legal sphere is attorney Suzanne Helsteen, who has amassed years of experience in dealing with the complex mesh of rules governing this sector. In particular, she has advised a number of local authorities and enterprises on energy regulatory matters relating to electric utility companies. She is also well versed in energy and procurement law, having served on various relevant councils and boards.
Our office further provides counselling on licenses, exploration and exploitatiWhether ownership transitions involve preparing the transfer to a holding company structure, divesting a company in whole or part or transferring ownership to family members, they always require a thorough knowledge of company and tax law.
We give advice on all issues and have extensive experience with small and medium-sized companies. We have also provided expert assistance in large company transitions, both in Denmark and to companies abroad. We counsel our clients on the transition itself and give advice regarding long-term strategies, improvement and organisation of transitions, IPOs, due diligences and a range of other aspects relating to the area. n regarding oil and gas and other mineral resources.