- Administration and management
- Employment and labour, business
- Banking and finance
- Death estate administration, wills and succession
- Construction, business
- Family law
- Insurance and compensation
- Utilities and energy
- Ownership transition
- Human rights
- Intellectual property law
- IT, business
- Debt recovery, business
- Bankruptcy and reconstructions
- Competition, business
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Tenancy law
- Public sector
- Planning- and environmental law
- Litigation and arbitration, business
- Commercial and company law
- Tax, business
- Criminal law
- Transport / Maritime law / Aviation
- Forced removal cases
- Public procurement, business
- Refugee- and Immigration law
- Mergers & acquisitions
We provide counselling to the public sector, encompassing central as well as decentral authorities and other entities, on administration, conclusion of agreements, procurement and cooperation with other public bodies and private companies and individuals.
Denmark’s municipal reform, development in the supply sector and IT/telecommunications are just a few examples of areas in which we specialise and have practical experience with their complexities.
We ensure that the legal advice and service we provide to our public-sector clients is of the highest calibre while also being financially and politically viable.
The menu to the left lists relevant examples of areas pertinent to the public sector. The business section/area contains several items/sections that the public sector or private individuals or companies operating in the same area might find useful in a range of other contexts.