Areas of practice
- Administration and management
- Employment and labour, business
- Banking and finance
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Death estate administration, wills and succession
- Construction, business
- Family law
- Insurance and compensation
- Utilities and energy
- Ownership transition
- Human rights
- Intellectual property law
- IT, business
- Debt recovery, business
- Bankruptcy and reconstructions
- Competition, business
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Tenancy law
- Public sector
- Planning- and environmental law
- Litigation and arbitration, business
- Commercial and company law
- Tax, business
- Criminal law
- Transport / Maritime law / Aviation
- Land Registration Act/registration of mortgages
- Forced removal cases
- Public procurement
- Refugee- and Immigration law
- Mergers & acquisitions
Transport / Maritime law / Aviation
In association - but acting as a separate entity - with attorney Lars Espersen of Espersen Law Office, in Frederikshavn - web site www.esp-law.dk- who has been studying at the Maritime Institute of the University of Oslo and who has many years of experience in all kinds of maritime and transport law (obtained through Danish Fishing Industry, Danish Fishing Rights Negotiation, Danish Maritime Insurance and related areas) we offer services in these areas and including shipping, transport, contract negotiations with shipyards, liabillity matters, leasing and litigation concerning defaults.
For lawyers with competence in the specific areas contact:
Maritime law, transport law and aviation: Lars Espersen.
All kinds of liabillity and insurance matters: Jesper Seeger Perregaard.
Litigation matters as concerns defects in boats ect.: Henrik Andersen.
Establishing of new business etc.: see listing of Areas of Practice and the lawyers attached to the various areas or contact managing partner Bent-Ove Feldung.
For international matters see our JCA partners in England www.peachey.co.uk under areas of practice: aviation/shipping and in Belgium www.d-lawfirm.be under areas of practice: aviation/travel