Frederik Bue Johnsens main area of expertise is construction law. He represents both private and public parties especially in cases regarding tenders, contract negotiation and finalization, handling of conflicts, arbitration and civil litigation.
Frederik Bue Johnsen has more than 10 years of experience handling construction cases. In his years working for the Legal Advisor to the Danish Government, the cases involved the construction and renewal of state buildings, bridges and infrastructure, among other things.
- MA (Law) University of Copenhagen 2003
- Admitted to the Danish Bar 2008
- Copenhagen County (now The Capital Region of Denmark) 2003-2004
- Nordia Law Firm 2005-2010
- The Legal Advisor to the Danish Government 2011-2014
- Homann Law Firm 2014 -
- The Danish Bar and Law Society
- The Association of Danish Law Firms
- Danish Society for Construction and Consulting Law
- Danish and English