Kim Utzon Jybæk has been working for conflict and problem solving for business and private individuals for more than 30 years.
- MA (law) University of Copenhagen 1984
- LL.M. University of London 1989
- Mediator 2004
- Arbitrator 2007
- Lawfirm Saltorp Hald Andersen 1984 – 1990.
- Partner in Lawfirm Andreassen & Partnere (later Dania lawyers) 1990 – 2000.
- Partner in Lawfirm Kyed & Jybæk since 2000.
- From 2017 partner in Homann lawyers.
Directorships and positions of trust
- Kim Utzon Jybæk serves as an external member of the board of Directors and chairman of the board of Directors in a number of private companies and Foundations.
- Have been a member of The Council of The Danish Bar and Law Society and a member of The Board of directors of DJØF.
- Kim Utzon Jybæk is now a member of The Committee of The Association of Danish Law Firms.
- Danish and English and able to communicate in Norwegian and Swedish