Kristin is specialized within the family law area, especially regarding custody, visitation cases and division of property. She has been a teacher in Familiy Law at University of Copenhagen since 2010. Kristin also has extensive experience in litigation in social law cases, particularly regarding child welfare (coercive interventions). Another main area of expertise is tort and compensation claims, e.g. industrial injury cases and cases regarding state compensation to victims of crime.
- MA (Law) University of Oslo 1998.
- Law clerk, Supreme Court of Norway 1998-2005
- Court clerk, Ytre Follo City Court 2002-2003
- Agency for Palaces and Properties 2005-2008
- The State Administration 2008-2014
- Kammeradvokaten (Legal Advisor to the Danish Government) 2014-2017
- Homann 2017-
- The Danish Bar and Law Society
- The Association of Danish Law Firms
- The Association of Litigation Lawyers
- The Association of Personal Injury Law
- Danish, Norwegian and English