Lars Søndergaard has tort as his main area of expertise. He has extensive experience with all types of personal injury law and also addresses other forms of compensation and insurance matters. Lars Søndergaard leads many lawsuits and arbitration proceedings, both for individuals and businesses.
In relation to business advisory Lars Søndergaard especially works with corporate law, contracts and employment law and also advises on the transfer of small businesses. Lars Søndergaard also handles bankruptcy matters as a trustee and represents creditors in bankruptcy matters, where another trustee is appointed.
Lars Søndergaard advises individuals in matters of succession and wills and takes care of estates for beneficiaries.
Lars Søndergaard also advises in real estate matters.
- MA (Law) University of Copenhagen 1986
- The Danish Bar and Law Society
- Danish Lawyers
- FEF (society of personal injury law)
- PEOPIL (Paneuropean organization of personal injury law)
- The Association of Danish Employment Lawyers.
- Danish, German and English