Attorney with the right to meet before the Supreme Court.
Based on a varied training as a paralegal and lawyer, Nicolai Platzer Funder is now specialized in counseling related to most matters within the business of real estate (transactions, lease, restrictions of use etc.), transfer of medical practice and commercial advice in a broad sense. In addition, Nicolai Platzer Funder has extensive experience in litigation and, with his privilege to meet before the Supreme Court, he has the opportunity to follow a case to the door if necessary.
- MA (Law) University of Copenhagen 2000.
- Studied EU- and international law at Universiteit von Amsterdam 1999.
- AdvokatHuset Nordsjælland since 2000-2005
- Brix Jensen Havemann since 2005-2006
- Brandt & Lauritzen since 2006-2009
- Homann since 2009-
- Danish lawyers
- Association of Danish Law Firms
- The Danish Bar and Law Society.
- The Danish Association for Corporate Law.
- The Association of Danish Litigation Lawyers.
- The Society of Lawyers of the Oresond Region.
- Danish and English
- Former Associate Professor in Civil Procedure at the University of Copenhagen.