- Administration and management
- Employment and labour, business
- Banking and finance
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Death estate administration, wills and succession
- Construction, business
- Family law
- Insurance and compensation
- Utilities and energy
- Ownership transition
- Human rights
- Intellectual property law
- IT, business
- Debt recovery, business
- Bankruptcy and reconstructions
- Competition, business
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Tenancy law
- Public sector
- Planning- and environmental law
- Litigation and arbitration, business
- Commercial and company law
- Tax, business
- Criminal law
- Transport / Maritime law / Aviation
- Forced removal cases
- Public procurement
- Refugee- and Immigration law
- Mergers & acquisitions
We give legal advice on taxation of business and private individuals, international tax law and tax issues connected with acquisitions and investments as well as corporate formations and corporations, reconstructions and ownership transfers, group taxation, also on a pooled basis, as well as tax litigation.
Our clients are certified public accountants, lawyers and larger commercial clients who require specialist advice from tax lawyers.
As concerns establishing of a Danish holding company as well as administration tax work and office facilities we can also provide this kind of service.
We additionally counsel private individuals on tax law. Since tax law is extremely complex, any issues involving its finer points will be referred to competent colleagues.
Attorney Gitte Skouby heads our tax practice group. As it will appear from her CV she has long been committed to solving tax problems, including corporate tax law related to ownership transitions, holding companies, mergers and giving advice to certified public accountants and lecturing.