Furthermore, Gunvor Sundgaard Happe is experienced in negotiating and drafting contracts, business transfer, commercial and company matters, real estate and in litigation in general.
The areas of litigation especially concern disputes related to insolvency, commercial matters and finance, liability claims against board members, managers, accountants and attorneys. In her many years of working at Kammeradvokaten/the Legal Advisor to the Danish Government she also assisted the Danish tax authorities with various legal matters and litigations. Thereby she has an extensive knowledge about the Danish Tax Authorities’ organisation and tax matters.
Gunvor Sundgaard Happe also works with turnarounds and business transfer, as well in relation to companies with financial challenges as regular sale of business.
She assists companies when they want to exit, including sale, divestment, liquidation and other exits and also assist startups with company, commercial and financial matters and investments among others.
Gunvor Sundgaard Happe is a certified insolvency and restructuring attorney.
- MA (law) from the University of Copenhagen 2005
- Exchange Student at Southampton Solent University 2002-2003
- Kammeradvokatens/The Legal Adviser to the Danish Government’s High Potential Programme 2014-2015
- Kammeradvokaten/the Legal Advisor to the Danish Government 2005- 2016
- Sundgaard Advokatfirma a part of Homann Law Firm 2016 –
- The Danish Bar and Law Society
- The Association of Danish Law Firms
- The Association of Danish Insolvency Lawyers
- The Danish Association of Litigation Attorneys
- INSOL Europe
Board member in several associations, including the Commercial Legal Aid Association, an association for entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized companies and Danish Association of Litigation Attorneys.
- Lectures in commercial law, advanced commercial law and Bankruptcy and restructuring at Copenhagen Business School, CBS.
- Scandinavian languages and English.