Hans Mogensen’s main area of expertise is litigation in Civil law and Criminal law, and he pleads in front of all Danish Courts. Moreover, he works with French speaking clients or acts as intermediary between his widespread network of notaries and lawyers in France and Danish clients, often for individuals seeking a domicile in France or for SMEs.
For additional information please consult his personal web-site: www.AdvokatHansMogensen.dk
- MA (law) University of Aarhus 1979
- Attorney-at-law since 1985, right to plead in front of the High Court (L) from 1989 and in front of the Supreme Court (H) from 1994.
- The Danish Bar and Law Society / appointed by the Danish Ministry of Justice
- Danish Lawyers (Association of Danish Law Firms)
- The Danish Association of Defence Lawyers
- The Danish Refugee Board
- The Danish Immigration Appeals Board
- Danish-French Chamber of Commerce
- Registered on the list of legal counsellors, at the French Embassy in Denmark (Liste de Notoriété du Barreau)
- Danish, English and French, at negotiation level. German and other Scandinavian languages, good communication level.